|Address||15th Floor, 6788 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, 1226, Republic of the Philippines|
- Update to Terms and Conditions: Deposit Application, Agreement and Information Sheet effective 10 September 2022 (53KB)
- Notice to Check Writing Service Customers on Changes to Corporate Check Re-order Process and Check Writing Service Terms and Conditions (143KB)
- Notice to Customers on Adjusted Bank Fees Effective 01 December 2021 (242KB)
- Data Mapping and Conversion Utilities Terms and Conditions (SAP S/4 Hana Group Confidential Payments Extraction Tool) (178KB)
- Discontinuation of COMSUITE Receivables Manager (CRM, formerly CARROT) effective 30 November 2022 (53KB)
- Closure of Check Writing Service Laguna Releasing Counter effective 27 January 2023 (143KB)
- Charging of OTP Token Handling Fees effective 1 April 2023 (57KB)
- Notice to Customers on SIM Card Registration Act (62KB)
- Funding in PHP, USD, JPY and EUR (other currencies subject to local regulations)
- Current and savings accounts
- Electronic cash management services
- Domestic and overseas remittance, various import and export services, and pooling
- Supply chain finance
- Receivables finance
- Payables finance
- Spot & Forward Foreign Exchange
- FX and Interest Rate Derivatives
- Global Cash Management Solution
- Check Writing & Releasing Services
- Cash & Cheque Collection Services
- Payroll Services
- Government payments
- Syndicated loan transactions
- Project finance
- ECA finance
In 1953, MUFG's banking entity, the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ opened a representative office in Manila, and in 1977, was granted offshore banking unit status – the only Japanese bank in the Philippines to have done so. In 1995, our branch acquired a full banking operations license.
Our strong loan syndication capabilities have contributed to the bank's rise as one of the leading foreign lenders in the Philippines.
To further enhance our regional footprint and better support companies making inroads into the Philippines and Asia, we entered into a strategic partnership with Security Bank Corporation (SBC) in 2016, acquiring a 20 per cent stake in the company.
With SBC's local insights and MUFG's global expertise, we are well-positioned to support foreign and domestic businesses as they invest in the fast-growing Philippine economy. For instance, we have been a longtime supporter of major Japanese companies as they invest in the Philippines and establish production and supply value chains both within the country and across Asia & Oceania.
General Information for our Customers
Philippine National Retail Payment System (NRPS)
MUFG Bank, Ltd. Manila Branch is a proud participant of the PESONet automated clearing house and is active in supporting the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas' advocacy on financial inclusion.
Customers are ensured of an affordable, convenient, reliable, safe domestic peso transfers and are guaranteed the full amount with absolutely no inward fees as recipients.
PESONet enables facilitation of large-value payables and receivables, and is available online through MUFG COMSUITE GCMS Plus.
More information on new window PESONet can be found at its website, or you may get in touch with the Bank's customer assistance team at Tel. No. +63-2-8702-8074
Cyber Safe and Cyber Secure
Information of specific products/services
- Application for Amendment Foreign Remittance (287KB)
- Application for Amendment of Bank E-Statement (334KB)
- Application for Deletion of Recipient of Bank E-Statement (103KB)
- ApplicationTime Deposit SSA (416KB)
- Authorization Form (100KB)
- GCMS Plus Amendment to MTI (98KB)
- GCMS Plus Cancellation of MTI (96KB)
- Issuance of Manager's Check (369KB)
- Notice of Change (343KB)
- Request for Bank Certificate (125KB)
- Signature Card (256KB)
- MUFG ITRS TOOLKIT version 2 (276KB)
MUFG Bank, Ltd. – Manila Branch
15F 6788 Ayala Ave.,
Makati City, Philippines