Yen Custody Services
As the market leader in custody services and with in-depth business knowledge accumulated through years of experience, we bring you the latest information on market issues and events and useful facts.
Some of the contents are provided exclusively for our clients.
To access client content, please contact the relationship manager for the relevant User ID and password.
Premier Yen Custodian
- Longest history and excellent reputation with more than 50 years in the business
- Advantage in market penetration & industry initiatives
- Market leader in custody services and with in-depth business knowledge accumulated through years of experience
- Commitment to strengthen our leading position by senior management
- Complete relationship support via worldwide global network
- Strongest financial ground in Japan
Leadership Role In The Industry
- Board member of SWIFT, CLS & JASDEC
Commitment to the business
- Member of SMPG, ISO & Wolfsberg outside Japan and member of JBA, JSDA
- Continuous devotion to substantial amount for system and human resources
- Approx 100 financial group clients (consolidated basis)
- External audit by by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu on SAAE16 and controlled self-assessment
- ISO 9001 compliant
- Top-Rated for 10 consecutive years at Global Custodian
Business Continuity Plan
Dual Operation site in Osaka (approximately 560km away from Tokyo) launched in April 2011.
Please refer to Video Interview on Global Custodian Website.
Notification on Risks and Fees for Our Custody Services
- Adverse changes to the operational and/or financial condition of a financial service provider of securities services could directly result in a potential loss to clients.
- Custody fees are typically calculated by applying a certain fee rate to the asset balance under custody and a certain amount to the number of transactions. Other fees apply, in addition, to particular types of transactions. Please contact us for further details.
(This notification complies with the Japanese "Financial Instruments and Exchange Law as of September 30th, 2007)