|Address||9th Floor, Union Enterprise Plaza, 109 Min Sheng East Road Sec.3, Taipei 10544, Taiwan|
- Checking accounts, demand accounts and time deposits.
- Note discounting, short-term, medium-term, and long-term loans.
- Banker's acceptance.
- Guarantee business.
- Issuance of Letters of Credit, export and import financing.
- Foreign exchange business relating to import/export, general remittance, foreign currency deposit, etc.
- Derivative products approved by the authority, including currency options, interest rates, and currency swaps.
- Electronic banking / Cash management services.
- Offshore Banking services.
- All other banking business approved by the authority.
In 1990 predecessor company the Bank of Tokyo opened a representative office in Taiwan, which became a full branch in 1993 and the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (current MUFG Bank, Ltd.) Taipei Branch in 2006. Almost 200 staff members work here.
MUFG Bank, Ltd. aims to continuously provide a level of quality that exceeds expectations and to become the most trusted financial group chosen by customers globally, not only in Japan and Asia. By sharing this vision among all staff members, we are committed to meeting the needs of our customers, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
(as of June 1, 2022)