Staff Interview 9: Japan
Global Corporate & Investment Banking Planning Division
- What do you think is MUFG's competitive edge?
- MUFG’s global footprint, financial strength, and long-term relationships with our clients are our competitive edge. I also believe it is the people and their commitment to our clients to provide value through idea-generation. As an organization, we strive to contribute to the prosperity of our clients and the broader society.
- What is your most rewarding experience at MUFG?
- Working with diverse professionals as a project manager on multiple global and regional projects. In one of them, a spectrum of global stakeholders was involved and covered a broad range of themes. Overall project management proved to be extremely complex while providing professional excitement.
- How would you describe people at MUFG?
- People at MUFG are highly motivated professionals who share values of integrity and fairness. In Global CIB, diverse people in different locations across the globe work as a single team with a commitment to deliver best-in-class services and experiences to our clients.
- How do you spend your free time?
- I spend my free time mostly with my family. We regularly enjoy going to a park near our house. I also enjoy cooking during weekends. Lasagna with home-made meat sauces is one of my kids’ favorite recipes, which grown-ups also enjoy over a glass of wine.