Staff Interview 7: Asia & Oceania
Australian Structured Finance Office, Sydney Branch
- What do you think is MUFG's competitive edge?
- I believe MUFG’s competitive edge is its commitment to growth through working together across teams, areas of expertise and different jurisdictions. People’s willingness to help and share knowledge is a great strength.
- What is your most rewarding experience at MUFG?
- Advising a leading Australian fund on its purchase of major tertiary hospital in Sydney was definitely a highlight. I am currently advising on the financing of accommodation for disabled people under a new Australian regulatory regime – seeing the commitment and dedication of the people involved in this sector is very rewarding and inspiring.
- How would you describe people at MUFG?
- People in MUFG are committed to delivering the best possible results for their clients. People I have met both locally and in other offices are committed to providing clear, honest, and thoughtful advice in the best interests of their clients.
- How do you spend your free time?
- I spend my free time eating and reading with an occasional foray into raising my kids, exercise and Lego construction. Travel is also a key free time occupation.