BTMU has been providing yen custody services for more than 50 years as the market leader. In-depth business knowledge accumulated through years of experience and reliable system capabilities have received high appraisals from our customers. Currently BTMU serves approximately 100 group clients, mainly financial institutions across the world backed by the strongest financial group in Japan.
We remain committed to providing the best services to our customer.
Premier Yen Custodian
- Longest history and excellent reputation with more than 50 years in the business
- Advantage in market penetration and industry initiatives
- Market leader in custody services and with in-depth business knowledge accumulated through years of experience
- Commitment by senior management to strengthen our leading position
- Complete relationship support via worldwide global network
- Strongest financial group in Japan
Leadership Role in the Industry
- Board member of SWIFT, CLS, and JASDEC
Commitment to the business
- Member of SMPG, ISO, and Wolfsberg outside Japan and member of JBA, JSDA
- Continuous devotion to substantial amount for system and human resources
- Approximately 100 financial group clients (consolidated basis)
- External audit by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu on SAAE16 and controlled self-assessment
- ISO 9001 compliant
- Top-rated for 11 consecutive years - Global Custodian Magazine
Business Continuity Plan
Dual Operation site in Osaka (approximately 560 km away from Tokyo) launched in April 2011.
Please refer to Video Interview on Global Custodian Website.
Notification on Risks and Fees for Our Custody Services
- Adverse changes to the operational and/or financial condition of a financial service provider of securities services could directly result in a potential loss to clients.
- Custody fees are typically calculated by applying a certain fee rate to the asset balance under custody and a certain amount to the number of transactions.
Addisional fees apply to particular types of transactions. Please contact us for further details.
(This notification complies with the Japanese Financial Instruments and Exchange Law as of September 30, 2007)
If you have any inquiries, please contact us.
Yusuke Kawabe (Mr.), Manager
Transaction Marketing Office, Transaction Services Division