We provide professional services in arranging limited-recourse finance and financial advisory in various sectors, including natural resources, power, and infrastructure, backed by our experience, expertise, knowledge, and global network.
We provide customized and optimal financing solutions through cash flow analyses, legal and technical due diligence, and the development of financing plans.
- Gas, Gas Pipeline, and LNG
- Oil, Petrochemicals
- Mining, Smelting
- Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Telecommunications, Information Technology
- Waste Treatment
- Highway, Railway, Port, Water, and Other Infrastructure
We cover any project that generates steady cash flows to support debt service, and do not limit our scope to the sectors mentioned above.
Financing is subject to our internal credit approval process.
For more information, please contact us.
- Sponsors establish a special-purpose company (SPC) for the sole purpose of a project.
- Contractors are engaged for construction (EPC) and operation and maintenance (O&M). Other players (e.g. off-takers, suppliers) are engaged as needed.
- Financial institutions provide loans to the SPC, relying on contractual arrangements with those players.
Project Finance League Table
Project Finance – Global MLA Ranking (Jan-Dec, 2016)
|Share||No. of Deals|
|1||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group||14,216||6.1%||150|
|2||China Development Bank||13,203||5.7%||3|
|3||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||11,079||4.8%||110|
|4||Mizuho Financial Group||7,752||3.4%||64|