|Address||Le Centorial, 18, rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris, France
(mailing address: Le Centorial, 18, rue du Quatre Septembre, 75080 Paris CEDEX2, Republic of France)
Corporate and Investment Banking
- Loans and Committed Facilities
- Advising on Debt Securities
- Advising on Asset Securitization
- Advising on financing through the bank's international network
- Other Corporate Investment and Advisory Services
- Trade Financing
- Treasury related operation services
- Domestic payment services
- Electronic Banking
MUFG has long been present in France since the opening of the Representative Office in Lyon in 1882, aiming to support and promote the silk trade between France and Japan. The office was relocated to Paris in 1931 and was reopened in 1962 after an interval due to World War II.
France is well known for its wide-ranging industrial strengths from fashion and tourism to agriculture, energy and aerospace. The Bank keeps good and long term relationships with Japanese corporations, and also has expanded business with French companies in recent years. We are a core bank for both Japanese and Non-Japanese Corporates.
(as of April 1, 2018)