|Address||Via Filippo Turati, 9, 20121 Milano, Republic of Italy|
Full banking operations:
Corporate and Investment Banking;
- Advice on investment activities and support
- Advisory services in M&A and business tie-ups
- Trade finance: Letters of guarantee, counter guarantees, Stand By L/C, Letters of Credit Advising/Confirmation, Bills Receivable, Bills for Current Account/Savings Account
- Time deposits
- Remote banking: CBI or Global Cash Management System
- Cash Pooling Service
- Domestic services: Ri.Ba., R.I.D., tax payment
Established in 1963 as a representative office, our Milano Branch became fully operational in 1972. With 50 years of experience in Italy, MUFG Bank, Ltd. is the only and oldest Japanese bank to operate in the country since its establishment without interruption.
Since the opening of our branch in Italy, we have been actively helping and supporting the growth of Japanese companies established in the country. The Italian economy is distinguished by excellence in some key industry sectors like fashion and food, but also in engineering, precision industrial machineries, renewable energy, biotech, industrial design, and tourism. Our deep experience combined with a full range of corporate banking services, supported by MUFG’s global network, make us your ideal partner for expanding your business.
(as of April 1, 2018)