(1) Change password at least once a month.
(2) Set the smallest required amount as a ceiling transaction amount.
(3) Check the last log-in date & time at every log-in to ascertain whether there is any suspicious log-in time shown for the last operation.
(4) Regularly check the transaction record or statement list to monitor any unauthorized accesses or operations.
(5) If unusual instruction is received by e-mail, it is necessary to confirm it with the sender by another way again.
(6) Assign the creator and approver authorities separately to different persons. Make and complete payment with checking by more than one person.
(7) Do not make a CMS transactions on a PC that is accessible by a number of unspecified persons.
*For detailed operation for (1) and (2), please refer to the operation manual or contact the branch office in charge. Please be noted that the bank will never request to inform/input your password through e-mail nor telephone.
(1) Use a security software and keep it always updated.
(2) Use an operating system and a browser software, a combination of which functions properly.
(3) Do not open an internet e-mail from an unknown sender, and delete it immediately.
(4) Do not access to any suspicious WEB sites.
(5) Do not download "free (no-charge)" software without caution.
(6) Always conduct a virus check when using an external storage device such as USB memory.
* About (1), we recommend use of your regular anti-virus software for your computer in addition with Rapport, which is anti-virus software designed for internet banking free of charge.
(Notice)Please inquire of a person in charge of the system in your company or of your system vendor for details.
In case of any actual financial fraud, please contact the branch in charge as well as local authorities, eg. police, etc.