BTMU is an established major foreign bank in China with an offshore RMB centre in BTMU Hong Kong.
- Result in Asiamoney polls (2014)
- Ranked 4th for Overall Products/Services
- Ranked 3rd for Research
- Ranked 4th for FX/RMB Exchange
- Ranked 4th for Transaction Banking And Settlement
- CNH has been added to HIBOR as the money reference rate for the offshore RMB since June 2013.
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ has been selected as one of the reference banks.
The new portal offers up-to-date articles related to RMB trading, including the status of deregulation, case studies, and market trends, both in Japanese and English.
We hope this site will be a useful resource for your successful China business.