Global Analyst Program
MUFG, one of the world's leading financial groups, is seeking entry-level candidates for an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the Global Analyst Program (GAP).
What is GAP?
The Global Analyst Program is designed to provide recent graduates with a strong foundation in business finance and the skills necessary to excel in a global financial services organization. The training experience combines valuable on-the-job training with an intensive classroom experience that uses a full range of learning techniques (e-learning, lectures, case studies, group projects, individual assignments, and presentations).
Individuals are sponsored by Corporate Banking and Investment Banking and participate in a structured program for the first two years. The program goal is to develop high-potential talent aspiring to become leaders in MUFG's growth strategy.
* The duration of each module may vary depending on the region.
Program locations may include:
- United States: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and other major cities
- United Kingdom: London
- United States: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a business-related major, such as Management, Economics, Finance, or Accounting*
- United Kingdom: Bachelor's or Master's degree required. Candidates must be due to graduate within the next 12 months or have graduated within the previous 12 months.
- GPA 3.5 (US) or 2:1 (UK) or above preferred
- Aspirations to become a leader in the bank
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills and work ethic
- Results-oriented mindset
- Strong motivation and a competitive nature
- Global mindset and willingness to be relocated at any time
- English fluency in both speaking and writing
* Successful participation in the CIB Summer Internship Program (see below) is a pre-requisite for joining the US GAP.
How to Apply
To apply to our UK Banking program, please apply via our Careers Website;
The US offers the opportunity to join a 10 week summer internship program in global finance. The CIB Internship, which starts in June, is designed to provide rising seniors with hands-on experience and business exposure in the world of finance and banking.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree expected by May of following year, solid academic standing, Finance and/or Accounting coursework or experience
For information on all opportunities in the U.S., please visit our Careers Website;